Kool Kat vs IHE Kool Kat vs IHE

Way past cool!

Bite Sized Horror Vol. 1 Bite Sized Horror Vol. 1

When i was auditioning for this, i didn't knew it would turn out so creepy! Style, sounds, music. It just plays the right strings in me. Good job overall!

LinkTCOne responds:

Thanks dude!

DOTA2 Russians DOTA2 Russians

10 водок из 10! Мой медведь был рад смотреть это со мной, после выступления Горбачева! А теперь я отпраздную взяв талоны на хлеб, cyka!

The Last Stand Union City The Last Stand Union City

Jh my....

I love Fallout. Idea of surviving, and killing monsters. Count ammo, eat, shoot. Wait i am talking about Fallout,maybe because this game is as great as Fallout. And that was a good job.

World of Mutants World of Mutants

Umm. nice.

Realy nostalgic, but 1 question. Why there is Nirvana after end of the level? ^_^

Big Evil Robots Big Evil Robots

Nice

Its a really good geam. I can call-it a mini-robo-golf. And thanks for russian language. It is really rare.

Thomas Holcomb 2015 Voice Demo Thomas Holcomb 2015 Voice Demo

Hey! You have nice voice and acting is really good. And you need to work a little on your voice-changing. Accents are nice, but dont be afraid to push your limits on your throat a little!
(PS: That's what he said, OHHH....sry)

ThomasHolcomb responds:

I've actually been learning that recently, I've only been voice acting for barely over a month, so I'm learning new stuff every day, but I get what you're saying. :)

(PS: OHHHHHH)

C4 (Carnival Cracker) C4 (Carnival Cracker)

Hey, it's awesome, can we get an instrumental of this? I dont wanna mean that vocals are bad, it's great. Just interested. :3

SourJovis responds:

Thanks. I'll see when I can do an instrumental mix of the song. Not before monday. I'll send you a PM.

Late now Late now

I really like this......no, i love it. Such atmosphere, sounding, and rhytm, oh and vocals, i love it soooo much. I singing it everytime i hear it. And, i really want to sing it in public, in my small country Kazakhstan. Is there any non-vocal version of song! Id kill someone for this amayzing song. Andpardon my grammar.

Round Bread Round Bread

Woah

So many details. And all came out from Kolobok. I can already tell that i have saw many in my life. Really cool.